Tahini is a classic sauce in my household. It never lasts long because we put it on everything; toast, rice, salads, sandwiches, pasta, etc. You name it, we top it with tahini! It’s so easy to make as well. It doesn’t take long and it stores really well in the fridge.
*Blend in cilantro for extra nutrients and taste!
If you decide to make this recipe, I’d love to see how it turns out! Please tag me in your photos and use #theveganjetsetter .
- 3 heaping tbsp tahini sesame paste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice (or to taste)
- 2/3 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- *Blend in Cilantro for great taste and lots of nutrients!