Did you know that May is Celiac Awareness Month? Celiac disease is one of the most common chronic gastrointestinal disorders and affects so many people I know, so bringing awareness to it is very important to me. With the only cure being a gluten free diet, sometimes finding what to eat can be a challenge. Thankfully, there are SO many amazing gluten free products available now, you don’t have to look too far to find them. I’ve teamed up with one of my absolute favorite brands Bobo’s Oat Bars to bring you an awesome gluten free recipe this Celiac Awareness Month, since all of their products are certified gluten free. They take it very seriously – operating in a gluten free facility and undergoing daily testing on every batch of oat bars they produce. I could not think of a better brand to partner up with. I seriously love them!
And thus, without further adieu… I bring you this ridiculously delicious Vegan Peanut Butter and Jam Parfait! Eat it for breakfast, eat it for dessert, eat it any time – you won’t be sorry! It only takes 5 minutes to whip together, stores well in the fridge, and is a guaranteed hit for children and adults alike.
- 1 Bobo's Oat Bar (flavor recommendations below)
- 1 small container of vegan vanilla yogurt (150 g)
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of berry jam
- A handful of fresh raspberries, blackberries or blueberries
- Crumble the Bobo's Oat Bar into a bowl and set aside.
- In a cup, mug, or mason jar, layer the yogurt, peanut butter and jam. Then place a layer of the oat crumble and continue until the jar is full. Top with fresh berries.
- This recipe works really well using Bobo's Oat Bars in flavors: Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, and Peanut Butter and Jam.
This recipe was made in collaboration with Bobo’s Oat Bars. All opinions remain my own.